The Graduate Business Career Center (GBCC) will help you discover the career best suited to your interests, educational background, and professional goals. Some of the ways we can help are:
- Career exploration. Learning about yourself, the world of work, and where you best fit is an important first step for a successful business career, and GBCC provides valuable resources for this exploration process.
- Interview Preparation. All graduate students can conduct a practice interview with a career coach and get immediate feedback on their interviewing skills.
- Resume and Cover Letter Assistance. We'll help you customize your resume and cover letter to a specific type of employment opportunity.
- Job search tools. A well-planned job search strategy can help you stay focused and gain a competitive edge, whether launching or advancing your career, and we have several tools to make your job search easier and more efficient.
- Networking. We'll get you started with networking, both formally and informally. Networking is a process of connecting and building relationships with professionals, and involves giving and receiving help, information, and advice.
- Offer Evaluation and Negotiation. Talk one-on-one with a coach and obtain valuable Employment Statistics to help you make the most out of your offer.
- Library resources. We have the best, most up-to-date books on job search strategy, interviewing, resumes, and cover letters. You can check books out with your student ID at the GBCC office.