Before You Reserve the Labs
- If your research includes subject pool use, please email your IRB approval letter, submission and any updates to Dori Higgin-Houser at firstname.lastname@example.org (Behavioral Labs Manager) prior to completing the reservation form.
- Check the Labs Calendar for available time slots.
- Add the Labs Calendar to your own calendar by clicking on the located at the bottom right of the calendar.
- Filter calendar views by viewing the pull down menu when you click on the located at the top right of the page.Reservation requests should be made as far ahead of your desired dates as possible and every effort will be made to accommodate all requests.
- Complete the reservation request form.
We recommend asking for no more than 30 days in advance;
reservations more than 30 days out may be rescheduled or cancelled. Please allow for set up and close out times in your reservation requests. Once your reservation has been confirmed, please bring your UCard to the Lab Manager in Room 3-358 to request security clearance before you can access the labor or bring it to lab training.