Main navigation |
What are the Projects Like?
Beginning (weeks 1-4)
- Met with my project team to discuss the project scope and team expectations.
- Conduct kick-off meeting with client and clarify project objectives and communication schedules.
- Create an issue tree, problem statement & work plan to outline the project.
- Develop initial hypotheses.
Middle (weeks 5-10)
- Execute on the work plan
- Meet weekly with client contact in person or via conference call
- Provide client weekly status reports.
- Conduct primary research which may consist of in-depth interviews with stakeholders, focus groups or other forms of data collection.
- Conduct external research which may include benchmarking, industry analysis or secondary research
- Present mid-point presentation to client & stakeholder to outline preliminary research findings and map the objectives for the second half of the project.
- Refine hypotheses as necessary.
End (weeks 11-13)
- Conduct insightful analysis based on research findings.
- Outline 2-3 alternative scenarios for client action.
- Finalize presentation and findings.
- Present final product to client.