10:00 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Expand each section to find information on registration, cost of attendance, electricity access, shipping packages and more.
- Log in to The Edge and click the Career Events tab
- Leave all fields blank, and click Search
- Scroll through the event list until you find the Undergraduate Career & Internship Fair
- Click on the Register link located to the right of the event name
- Complete the registration form (all fields marked with an * are required)
If you do not have an Edge account:
- Visit The Edge and click Login: Employer/Recruiters
- Click on Click Here to Register on the bottom right
- Search for your organization to check if an account has already been established
- If an account already exists, click on the Company's name and fill out the new contact form
- If no account exists, click Can't Find Organization and fill in all required information (*)
- Please read our Users Agreement and select Yes
- Click on the Register button; please allow up to 48 hours for your account to be approved
- NOTE: if after your account has been approved, you can't find the Career Events tab, please contact the Undergraduate Employer Relations Associate at 612-624-3549
Employer registration for the fair is $450.00 per booth, and covers two representatives, one table, two parking vouchers, and lunch for two representatives.
- Additional representatives are $75 per person.
- There is a limit of four representatives per table.
- You are welcome to register for additional tables (based on availability).
After the fair, your organization will be sent an invoice. The invoice will include information on how to pay via check or credit card. We no longer accept payment via The Edge system.
For a copy of the University's W9 Form, please log into The Edge and click on the Resource Library link near the left side of the screen.
Two parking vouchers are included with each table registration. These vouchers are accepted at three surface lots: the Maroon Lot, the Victory Lot, and Lot 37 (see link to map below).
Upon arrival, employers can drop off items
at Gate D, located next to the Jackson County entrance, and students will be on-hand to help take items to your booth. Employer Check-in is located at the Benton County Entrance.
TCF Bank Stadium Parking and Event Entrance Map
If you need access to an electical outlet at the fair, please indicate this on the registration form in The Edge. If you have already submitted your registration, email your request to email@example.com. We will try our best to accommodate electricity requests received via email, but cannot garauntee access.
Wi-Fi access will be available throughout the fair. Log-in information will be distributed at employer check-in.
In the event that you can not attend the Career Fair, notification must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
All packages can be shipped to:
CARLSON SCHOOL Career and Internship Fair
Attention Rob Kowalski
2922 West Service Road
Eagan, MN 55121
IMPORTANT: All packages MUST be labeled specifically for the Carlson School Career Fair, or they will not be delivered.
Please check back for the date SUDDATH will begin receiving packages. All packages must be delivered within SUDDATH's shipping timeframe to ensure delivery.
IMPORTANT: Student hand-outs given on the day of fair contain employers' job/internship posting information. This information is taken directly from the employer registration form in The Edge. Please ensure all registration information is correct so that your available jobs/internships will be included in all student marketing.
The Carlson School Career & Internship Fairs are ONLY open to:
- Current Carlson School undergraduate students
- Current Master of Accountancy students
- Current Master of Business Taxation students
Please do not invite students that are not currently enrolled in one of the programs listed above, as we are unable to admit them to the Career Fair.
TCF Bank Stadium has identified a number of preferred hotels. For more information, click here
Skip the give aways! We request all employers' participation in our Give-Away-Less Fair. We love hosting our career fairs, but the events produce a lot of waste. Employers who skip the give-aways will be highlighted in our various marketing materials to students. Please confirm your participation in the Give-Away-Less Fair within your fair registration in The Edge. If you should have any questions about the Give-Away-Less Fair, please call the Employer Relations Associate at 612-624-3549, or email email@example.com
- 8:30 a.m. Employer set-up begins Employers can drop off items
at Gate D, located next to the Jackson County entrance, and students will be on-hand to help take items to your booth.
- 10:00 a.m. Fair opens to students
- 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Lunch available for employers
- 2:00 p.m. Fair ends Please pack up any items to be shipped out and make sure they are labeled appropriately. You must schedule a pick-up with your preferred shipping company (we cannot schedule one on an employer's behalf). Any remaining items will be disposed of. The address for pick-up is:
TCF Bank Stadium
Jackson County Loading Dock
2009 University Ave. SE
Minneapolis, MN 55455