Minnesota Cup 101 Series: Accounting
The 101 series is designed for early-stage entrepreneurs seeking basic information on core business functions.
- Time:7:30 AM - 9:30 AM
- Location:Honeywell Auditorium United States,Twin Cities,West Bank,Carlson School of Management
It’s been said many times that accounting is the language of business. Cash flow, expenses, income and budgeting are required functions for all companies, regardless of industry or size. The Minnesota Cup 101 Series on Accounting will focus on financial accounting and reporting for early stage companies.
- Contact Information:Melissa Kjolsing
- Sponsored by:Carlson School of Management
- More Information:https://mncup101seriesaccounting.eventbrite.com
- Disability Options:To request disability accommodations, please contact [name, department, e-mail address, phone number].