Main navigation | Main content
A half day seminar for past and future Minnesota Cup women participant, focusing on specific challenges and opportunities women encounter each day as entrepreneurs, inventors & small business owners.
The day will include breakout sessions followed by a keynote from Marilyn Carlson Nelson and conclude with a cocktail reception.
1:00 p.m. Registration
1:20 p.m. Welcome from Minnesota Cup
1:30 p.m. – 2:20 p.m. Breakout Sessions 1A and 1B
• Before you start a business (panel of entrepreneurs)
• Building a management team and advisory board
2:20 p.m. – 2:40 p.m. Snacks and beverages provided in Carlson atrium.
2:40 p.m. – 3:40 p.m. 2A and 2B
• How to finance your business
3:50 p.m. – 4:40 p.m. Breakout Sessions 3A and 3B
• Legal basics for startups
• Driving profitable growth
4:50 p.m. – 5:50 p.m. Keynote
6:00 p.m. – 7:00 Cocktail reception
7:00 p.m. Event concludes