As an international student, you will not officially register until you arrive on campus for the Welcome Program. However, you will be asked to complete a Course Preference form prior to arrival.
- Review the course information on the Choosing Classes page and choose the courses you would like to take
- Submit the Course Preference Form to email@example.com by the deadline
- Fall semester: July 15
- Spring semester: December 15
- Academic advisers will review your preferences and provide comments, suggestions, and recommended changes (if needed)
- You will officially register for classes when you arrive; bring your Course Preference Form with you to the Welcome Program
- Limited changes can be made to your course schedule during the first week of class