Data-Driven Decision Making for the Dynamic Business Landscape
In today’s hyper-connected world, from clicks to downloads and beyond, consumers generate 2.5 billion gigabytes of data each day. Hidden in these data are invaluable insights for businesses of all sizes and types, across industries, and around the world.
The Carlson School Master of Science in Business Analytics imparts a specialized combination of analytical know-how and business acumen. The curriculum shapes professionals who leverage big data to identify business opportunities, and apply their findings to take action.
- Interact with world-class faculty, leading knowledge creation in key business research
- Connect to a robust network of partner businesses who can jumpstart your career
- Analyze business issues from an international perspective
- Hone your business knowledge, no matter your level of education or experience
Data-Driven Decision Making
- Gain access to a nationally ranked information systems program
- Participate in a Carlson School
experiential learning program, in which you will be partnered
with real-world client organizations to draw innovative conclusions and facilitate data-driven
decision making to solve a real business
- Experience the School's strengths in computational modeling and decision making
STEM Designated Program
The MS in Business Analytics is recognized by the Department of Homeland Security as a STEM program. STEM programs allow greater flexibility for international students.
Customs Information »