The MS in Business Analytics is a rigorous, fast-paced graduate program for analytical thinkers with an interest in business. Qualified applicants should demonstrate a capacity for intense academic study, a propensity for mathematics and programming, and a basic understanding of business fundamentals.
Who Should Apply?
Recent graduates and early-career professionals with analytical backgrounds are eligible for the program. Ideal candidates should meet the following criteria:
- Recently completed undergraduate study in economics, mathematics, engineering, business, computer science, statistics, or related field
- Demonstrates aptitude for excelling in a demanding academic setting
- Some computer programming experience strongly preferred
- At least one-semester college level calculus course with a grade "C" or better required
- Work experience not required
Applications to the MS in Business Analytics are being accepted now for admission to the program beginning June 2014.
- Round 1 Application Deadline: November 1
- Round 2 Application Deadline: February 1
Have questions? Email us at email@example.com or call 612-625-5555.
Apply now for admission consideration to the 2014 MS in Business Analytics program.
Round 1 Deadline: November 1
Round 2 Deadline: February 1