Transcripts should be sent to the MBA program office:
MBA Admissions and Recruiting
Carlson School of Management
321 Nineteenth Avenue South, Suite 1-110
Minneapolis, MN 55455
GMAT or GRE Score
The GMAT or GRE General Test is
required for admission to the Full-Time MBA program and should be less than five years old.
For GMAT, arrange for the testing service to send an official score
report to code D2N-VJ-15, Carlson MBA. Results
arrive 2-3 weeks after the test. For GRE, arrange for the testing
service to send an official score report using institution code
8387. Results take up to 8 weeks to arrive.
Use the online application to provide the names and contact information of three professional references.
We require a personal statement answering the following three questions:
- Briefly describe your short-term and long-term career goals.
Why are you choosing to pursue an MBA at this time in your
career, and what are you hoping to accomplish by doing so?
- Why are you interested in pursuing an MBA at the Carlson School of Management?
- What do you feel makes you a strong candidate for the program? How will you contribute to the MBA Program overall?
English Language Testing Score (if applicable)
The application fee is $60 (non-refundable) for U.S. citizens; $90
for international applications and U.S. residents with foreign
credentials. Your application fee will be waived if you have been on
active duty in the U.S. military within three years of submitting your
Submit a current resume (C.V.) that includes job responsibilities and accomplishments.
Interviews for the Full-Time MBA program are by invitation only. Candidates will be contacted after the initial review of their application. If you are unable to attend your interview in
person, arrangements can be made fora Skype
Deadlines for U.S. and International Applicants
- Apply by November 1 to receive a response by January 15
- Apply by December 1 to receive a response by February 15
- Apply by February 1 to receive a response by April 15
U.S. Applicants Only
- Apply by April 1 to receive a response by May 15